It’s been a few years since I had homework, but when Dean Shareski assigned me some, I had to get it done. So, Dean, thanks for tagging me, here’s my work for your review…
11 Random Facts:
- I met my wife in the very first class of our freshman year in high school. We were 14.
- I am afraid of climbing extension ladders, but have no problem flying in planes, helicopters and even hot air balloons.
- I have run 6 marathons and more than 20 1/2 marathons…
- and now my knees are shot.
- I attended the final Redskins football game in RFK stadium. They beat the Cowboys 35-0.
- I was at the Orioles game when Cal Ripken tied Lou Gehrig’s consecutive games played record.
- I installed lawn irrigations systems in college.
- I once benched press 325 lbs and leg pressed more than 700. I used to lift a lot. Did I mention my knees are shot?
- My favorite food is vanilla bean ice cream.
- The last movie I attended in a theater without my kids was The Green Mile.
- My father, brother and I each played for New Hampshire in the Shrine Football game. None of our teams were scored upon. We all played offense.
- How do you feel about pants? I like them more when I was skinnier.
- What was the last movie you saw in a theatre? Hotel Transylvania
- Where are your car keys? Unless my wife moved them, on the counter.
- What time is it? 9:43 PM EST
- What’s the last tweet you favorited? I have never favorite a tweet on purpose.
- Outside of your immediate family, which relative do you like to spend time with? My wife’s aunt and uncle.
- Have you ever been to Saskatchewan? Not yet.
- How long did it take you to walk to school as a kid? I used to take bus in the morning and walk home after. 20 minutes.
- Besides you, blogger should I be paying attention to? John Spencer.
- Name one golf course. Breakfast Hill Golf Club. My favorite local course.
- What’s your favorite Seinfeld episode or line? “I’m out!”
Next up (if you have not already been tagged)
Here are your questions:
- Have you ever been to New Hampshire?
- What item could you not live without?
- What is the highest peak you have ever climbed?
- If you could live anywhere else for 1 year, where would it be?
- How many TV’s do you have in your house?
- At what age do you think its appropriate for children to get their first cell phone?
- Who was your 3rd grade teacher? I had two: Mrs. Stavenger and Mrs. Hawkins.
- When is the last time you posted a picture publicly? (bonus points for providing link)
- Other than the birth of your children and/or the day you were married or met your soulmate, what was the best day of your life?
- What is your most artistic skill?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life (non family version)?
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
- Post back here with a link after you write this.